According to the Gartner 2019 Future of HR Survey 47% of HR Leaders are looking at Change Management as a Top priority.
This is going to be a year of change for most companies in the UK and Senior Managers are working hard to ensure their teams are ready for thatchange.
The Good News is that at MLP Training we has 50% UK funding available for you to train your team.
On the 10 April Melanie Windle senior Change Management Consultant at MLP Trainer will be running a one day Managing Change course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury.
Who is this course suitable for?
Managers and leaders who have to work through changes and get teams and individuals on board with that change.
It would also be very beneficial for those who are experiencing change and would like to understand their own reactions to it and know how to handle change constructively.
Managing Change course content:
- Why do organisations experience change?
- The pace of change
- Continuous Improvement
- The Change Model
- 12 Rules for overcoming resistance
- Raising morale and motivation in self and others
- Creating a high-performance culture
- Using PESTLE Analysis for identifying future changes
- Planning a change process in detail
- Personal action plans.
Please Note This course has 50% UK Funding reducing the delegate from £375+vat to just £187.50+vat
You can book online CLICK Call 01204 888826 Quote Funding Voucher code F50 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope you can join us while the funding lasts.
Mike Le Put MLP Training.
Take your Negotiation Skills to the next level
Whether you are buying or selling at the negotiating table you will definitely need to hone your skills to be successful!
3 great tips to enhance your negotiation skills
1 Aim High 2 Don’t Negotiate until Sold 3 Ask for What You Want and be ready to say No.
Be a Great Negotiator!
It doesn't matter if you are selling or buying, this course will give you the skills and confidence to Negotiate Great Deals.
13 areas that you will need to be skilled at to be a Successful Negotiator
• Purpose of Negotiation • Negotiating Styles • Four Types of Negotiation • Characteristics of a Good Negotiator • The Importance of Planning • How to Conduct a S.W.O.T. Analysis • Types of Power • Strategy and Tactics • How to use an Agenda • Negotiating Gambits • Team Negotiating • Reaching Agreement • Negotiating a Good Deal
Whether you are buying or selling at the negotiating table, you impact on the bottom line of your organisation.
If you want to become an exceptional Negotiator:
• Understand the negotiating process • Master the negotiating strategies and tactics • Drive down your buying prices • Increase your selling prices • Develop long term win win business relations • Be confident at the negotiating table • Get more of what you want
Learn new skills or enhance them
Join At MLP Training we have over 25 years of providing great Negotiating Training, we have trained over 25,000 delegates in 9 countries so you know you are attending a great course.
Our Successful Negotiator Course is packed with information and training to make you an exceptional negotiator.
We'll cover the whole negotiating process and help you master strategies and tactics to help you drive down your buying prices and increase selling prices
Negotiating Skills Training Next Course in Bury 3rd July 2018 use Voucher code CM50 for 50% funding
If you are a sales professional taking the time to set goals can give you a long-term vision and day to day motivation. It enables you to focus and develop whilst giving you the opportunity to organise your time and make sure that you have all the resources in hand to maximise results.
1. Goals enable you to develop a plan of where to start and a destination to reach. 2. Goals help you focus your attention on your targets, which positions you for success. 3. A specific goal does not take you around in circles; it puts you on a direct course of action. 4. Taking the time to write your goals helps you clarify what you need to do, understand the importance of them the commitment you will need to make to make them happen. 5. Goals are valuable to your success if they help you to reach your targets. 6. Remember to measure your goals progress, if you do not do this you will not stay on track and will not hit your targets. 7. Make SMART goals (specific, measured, attainable, relevant and timely) 8. Stop procrastinating the secret to achieving your goals is to get started. 9. To make your goals count you need to take action one step at a time. 10. Setting your goals can help you to measure your progress so you can then adjust and change tact to get to the end target. 11. Take accountability of your targets set goals that will guide you to reach them.
5 steps to set your goals
Take time to set your goals, remember to make SMART goals this helps to reach them, it’s no good setting yourself up to fail. Be realistic!
1. Identify your motivation to achieve the goal. 2. Set goals that are specific and define what you aim to achieve. 3. Decide what you are going to do in order to achieve the desired goal. 4. Regularly measure and review your activity, results and progress in reaching your goal 5. Take small steps to achieve your goal
Hope you find these tips useful, if you need support on how to Set Goals, Prioritise, take action and get results, then consider joining us here
What do Customers Expect when it Comes to Customer Service?
Richard Branson famously said: “…if you look after your staff, they’ll look after your customers.” - and its very sound advice.
Fact: Your customers want you to meet their expectations…
Desired levels of customer service Sufficient levels of customer service Unsatisfactory customer service
How to identify desired levels of customer service for your business.
Customers expect a timely response whatever method of communication Customers want relative relationships it may be personally with a live person for more complex issues, quick web form for an enquiry or question or a text if out and about Customers want flexibility in the way they connect Customers want you to solve their problems and challenges
Customer service contact now comes in many forms it could be via:
- social media - online chat - website forms - email - text - phone automated messages - phone live agent - answer phone
Happy and well-trained staff will definitely deliver higher customer service standards to your new and existing customers.
Being passionate about caring for your customer is directly related to the success of your business.
Let’s stop for a moment ….
Do you have a deep understanding of how your service meets your customer’s needs?
Then answer these 3 questions – Also ask these your team at your next meeting?
Do you have clear customer service guidance, training and processes for all staff? Do you know what your customers’ experience is like are? Do you manage your customers’ expectations?
Taking time to really understand your customers, can enable you to continually be aware and develop a truly customers focused team.
So, don’t wait if you want to be a customer driven business ACT now…
Need help to develop and embed desired customer service in your business then get in touch.
FACT: Nothing will happen to increase your sales without action from you.
In all sales teams we see low, average and high performers.
So why is it that Sales people selling the same products get different results?
High achieving sales people know What to Do and How to Do It.
So, don’t bury your head in the sand, identify areas that you need support with and develop your skills, enhance your knowledge and learn from over 25 years of experience.
Mike Le Put has been training Sales People in the UK, USA, Europe and the Far East. He knows that the Best Sales People & Best Sales Teams, like the Best Athletes, invest in continuous training and personal development.
MLP offer open courses for individuals or groups in Manchester and onsite training for groups of delegates so if interested click here
Great Sales Managers Coach and Develop Teams to Achieve More
Coaching and mentoring are development techniques designed to enhance the skills, knowledge and work performance of every member of your business team. They are techniques that apply to employees in all departments and at all levels. Your people are your greatest assets and by supporting them through an established process of coaching and mentoring you will instil confidence and create a positivity that will lead to even greater business success.
How to become a great Coach and Mentor?
MLP can take Sales Mangers and give them the skills required for both coaching and mentoring by showing:
·the relationship between the two skills
·how they complement each other
·the distinction between where and when you should coach or mentor
What makes a great Coach or Mentor?
Being a coach or mentor is about supporting others to develop and manage their own learning. Therefore, this means:
·You need to be able to listen and facilitate objectively without solving peoples' problems for them.
·You must be able to build the right kind of relationship and rapport with the person.
·You need to have good listening skills.
·You must totally respect confidentiality.
·You need to be interested both in your own learning and development and in supporting the learning and development of others.
Now you can develop your coaching and mentoring skills to:
·Be a powerful coach and Mentor
·Find the good and great in every member of your team
·Help them set development goals
·Help them gain high self-esteem and confidence
·Help them to help you grow the business
·Give them support and encouragement
·Praise the procedures you want repeated and then teach them to become the next coach and mentor
So, if you are interested in developing your Coaching and Mentoring skills why not join us develop a coaching plan and come away with a personal action plan to get you started.
Build a motivated team of high achieving Sales Professionals
Sales Managers are in control of the power house of a company growth and development, because they are in charge of sales, and that means growth and development. It is the Sales Manager and their sales team that will drive the success of the business.
A product or service, no matter how well designed, will only succeed with great sales, and great sales teams are developed by great Sales Managers.
Identify Key Result Areas
This can be a top down target made of what the company needs to achieve and a bottom up target made of what the Sales people are forecasting. You now need to work out the Success Formula. By that I mean what needs to happen for you to hit your agreed Sales target.
These will be Key result areas. The activities required may include the following:
The question now is how many off each do you need to achieve in order to hit target. You will get this figure by analysing your conversation ratios at each step. Once you have the total numbers you now divide this between the Sales people so that each one can do their part.
What gets monitored gets done and inspect what you expect.
If you don’t inspect it, they think you don’t respect it and they stop doing it.
If you want to motivate your sales people, then it’s simple. Catch your people doing something right and praise the procedures you want repeated. Recognition is a massive motivator. It costs nothing to say thank you but the rewards from recognition are priceless.
Drive motivation amongst your sales team, leading by example always grows a motivated, positive and nurturing environment for your team to thrive and succeed. Train and Develop a team of high achieving Sales Professionals
Exceptional hiring skills are among the most desirable of all leadership skills in today’s workplace. Develop your ability to select, motivate and retain the very best sales people this is a hallmark of both top sales managers and high performing companies. Setting goals is crucial it is the master skill of time management and time management is the master skill of high achievers. Increase your teams knowledge makes a real difference, coaching your team and enabling them to seek training on weaker areas can give them the confidence to excel. Be creative and offer them on the job training, e learning, face to face courses, self-study, encourage them to read relevant blogs, continually support on service or product knowledge.
Need help to drive performance, motivate your team, contact us here to see how we can help.
Be Assertive in Every Situation and get more of what you want out of life
Assertiveness is a life skill that can be learnt and practiced.
People you are not assertive can be plagued by the following:
- Fight or flight response to certain situations - Unable to Manage their feelings - Unable to make requests or say no to people
All of these can really cause immense feelings of stress, anxiety and can inhibit your ability to take control of your life.
MLP Training have been training people for over 25 years and have developed an Assertiveness course that will give you the skills and mind-set to want to be more assertiveness so you can influence others in a positive and respectful way.
Assertiveness Skills Course Content:
- Identifying behaviour types - Verbal and non-verbal behaviour - Benefits of assertiveness - Confidence breeds assertiveness - Fight or flight - Stimulus - Response Model - Managing your feelings - Transactional Analysis - Inner dialogue control - Assertiveness skills and solutions - Making requests and saying no
Who should attend this Assertiveness course?
If you can identify with any of the above then you will definitely enhance your skills to be Assertive in your interactions with others.
If you want to be more Assertive join us for the next one day course at The Bolholt Country Park Hotel Bury BL8 1PU