Training Your Own Trainers Can Lower Costs Increase Output And Retain Staff.
Who should attend?
Trainers who want to deliver great training be proud of a job well done and be remembered as an exceptional trainer.
On this Train the Trainer course, your Trainers will discover:
- The use of course contracts, objectives and expectations.
- How adults learn
- Influences on learning
- Kolb's theory of learning
- Learning Styles
- VARK – Visual, Auditory, Reading and Kinaesthetic learning
- The role of effective communication
- Different types and styles of training?
- Solo v’s Co-training
- Tools of the trade!
- Theory of groups; their value and use in training.
- Fears of group work, what can go wrong?
- What would make training ineffective?
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations
- The what ifs...?
- Designing a training programme.
- Designing own activities and materials
- Using ‘off the shelf’ training materials.
- Techniques of feedback.
- Johari's Window
- Presentation skills
- How do you evaluate your training?
- Questions and Answers
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential.
Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
"I found the course to be incredibly effective"Paula Taylor, Head of Talent Acquisition, Liquid Personnel.
I received all of what I needed and more Maureen Cromwell, Training
Co-Ordinator Robert McBride.
Why not book your Trainers on the next course
You can book online or call 01204 888826
Two Day Training the Trainer Training Course in Bury Manchester.
Use PayPal Credit Card or Invoice option.
FREE PARKING and lunch is provided.