Why not attend this course live on-line.
Join a scheduled course or call us to arrange a date.
We can also come to you and train your trainers to train your people.
Everything You Need To Know About Delivering Training In One Great Course.
With over 20,000 Delegates Trained This Course Is Tried Tested And Proven To Deliver Results
The Course will be run at your office
Focusing on the needs of your people.
We are now celebrating 30 Years of Providing Great Training To Great Trainers.
This powerful Train The Trainer Course has been carefully honed using continuous customer satisfaction surveys and best practice.
You can book one of the listed dates available or contact us on 01204 888826 /
firstname.lastname@example.org for more details of alternative dates
A well-trained workforce is a productive and motivated workforce.
This two-day course covers all the ingredients of excellent training,from design through
to practical delivery and assessment of the learning.
On this Train the Trainer course, your Trainers will discover:
- The use of course contracts, objectives and expectations.
- How adults learn
- Influences on learning
- Kolb's theory of learning
- Learning Styles
- VARK – Visual, Auditory, Reading and Kinaesthetic learning
- The role of effective communication
- Different types and styles of training?
- Solo v’s Co-training
- Tools of the trade!
- Theory of groups; their value and use in training.
- Fears of group work, what can go wrong?
- What would make training ineffective?
- Trouble shooting for difficult training situations
- The what ifs...?
- Designing a training programme.
- Designing own activities and materials
- Using ‘off the shelf’ training materials.
- Techniques of feedback.
- Johari's Window
- Presentation skills
- How do you evaluate your training?
- Questions and Answers
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential.
Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
"I found the course to be incredibly effective"Paula Taylor, Head of Talent Acquisition, Liquid Personnel.
I received all of what I needed and more Maureen Cromwell, Training
Co-Ordinator Robert McBride.
You can book one of the listed dates available or contact us on 01204 888826 or email@example.com for more details of alternative dates.
Use PayPal Credit Card or Invoice option.