News : Be Assertive in Every Situation and get more of what you want out of life.
Are you able to express yourself effectively, stand up for your point of view, while also respecting the rights and beliefs of others?
If you do not know or are not sure then this may be the right time to take action.
Start by Identifying your behaviour type:
The chart below gives you some examples of differences between Passive, Aggressive and Assertive behaviour
Has this helped you to identify your behaviour type? Still not sure then join us click here
Benefits of assertiveness
• Speaking in an assertive tone sounds confident. It makes us project confidence in who we are and present our views without fear
• Assertiveness is a key to better and quicker decision making and faster and more productive actions.
• Being able to express yourself without fear of others, more ideas can be generated which leads to more creativity and productivity.
• An assertive workforce whose members can debate, argue and challenge any system, process or concept makes for a more in tune company
• Being assertive can help boost your self-esteem and earn others' respect
Anyone who wants to benefit from being Assertive in their interactions with others in the workplace then get in touch for more information.