One Day Managing Change Training Course in Bury Manchester
Be a Master of Change.This course will explain why change is necessary. Show you how to be an master of change rather than a reluctant follower. It will also give you practical strategies to help others go through the cycle of change to become willing participants of change.
Who is this course suitable for?
Managers and leaders who have to work through changes and get teams and individuals on board with the change. It would also be very beneficial for those who are experiencing change and would like to understand their own reactions to it more and know how to handle change constructively.
Managing Change course content:
- Defining change, its symptoms, its causes and its implications
- Why do organisations experience change?
- The pace of change
- Strategic Drift and Continuous Improvement
- The three types of change
- Change - the only certain thing.
- The changes I have seen...'
- The Change Model – working through the stages of change
- The three personalities of change
- Behaviours that support change and reduce resistance
- 12 Rules for overcoming resistance
- What do you need to consider when leading change?
- Analysing successful change good practice
- Raising morale and motivation in self and others
- Creating a high-performance culture
- Using PESTLE Analysis for identifying future changes
- Planning a change process in detail
- Personal action plans.
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?
You can book online or call 01204 888826Hope you can join us.
"It worked for me" Don't just take our word for it, these are quotes from previous delegates that attended the Managing Change Course in Manchester
‘Very Interesting and motivating to understand and positively embrace and manage change. Thank you.’ Deepak Chadra, Wurth Electronics.
‘Valuable knowledge gained in dealing with difficult ‘change’ situations. Trainer was very clear and knowledgeable. Enjoyed learning about IV/EV philosophy.’ Richard Bocock, The Nottingham Building Society.
‘Excellent course. I will take a lot away with me to take action on. Melanie was very informative.’ Chris Tucker, Herma UK.
‘Very thought provoking content. Melanie is a very confident presenter who conducts the course in a relaxed manner and involves all delegates. Yet another good MLP course! Thank you!’ Paul Eggbeer, Herma UK.
You can book online call 01204 888826 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org