One Day Coaching and Mentoring Training Course in Bury Manchester
Coaching and mentoring are development techniques designed to enhance the skills, knowledge and work performance of every member of your business team. They are techniques that apply to employees in all departments and at all levels. Your people are your greatest assets and by supporting them through an established process of coaching and mentoring you will instil confidence and create a positivity that will lead to even greater business success
Now you can develop your coaching and mentoring skills to:
- Be a powerful coach and Mentor
- Find the good and great in every member of your team
- Help them set development goals
- Help them gain high self-esteem and confidence
- Help them to help you grow the business
- Give them support and encouragement
- Praise the procedures you want repeated and then teach them to become the next coach and mentorThis training course teaches the skills required for both coaching and mentoring and shows the relationship between the two skills - how they complement each other, as well as the distinction between where and when you should coach or mentor.
Coaching and Mentoring course content:- What is coaching?
- Links to supervision
- What are the skills of being an effective coach?
- The learning ladder
- Developing the coaching plan
- The GROW model
- Techniques for delivering the coaching plan
- What is mentoring?
- What does mentoring involve?
- The skills and qualities for successful mentoring
- The life cycle of a Mentoring relationship
- When is it appropriate to use coaching or mentoring?
- Benefits of mentoring
- Mentoring skills
- 3 level questioning
- Active listening skills
- Types of mentoring schemes - the in-house or external mentor
- Personal action plans
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie Windle is an experienced and creative personal development trainer and group facilitator whose methods and style of delivery empower individuals and groups to realise their potential. Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and internationally.
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?
You can book online or call 01204 888826.
Hope you can join us.