One Day Management Leadership Skills Training Course in Bury Manchester
Book online or Call 01204 888826
You Become A Manager By Promotion You Become a Leader By Inspiring Others.
Yours - understanding and developing the skills and characteristics you have and how you use them.
Your team’s - how team members may perceive you and the effect you have on them and they on you.
How your leadership impacts on the organisation as a whole. Discover how to drive the organisational vision?
What are you and the people you lead truly capable of?Do you want them always be the same or do you want to influence their development to support the leader’s vision?
This Management Leadership Skills course will allow you to explore what you and the people you lead are truly capable of and help you develop practical strategies to build upon your leadership character.
Management Leadership Skills course content:
- What is leadership?
- What is management?
- What kind of leader are you?
- The 6 Functions of a leader - levels of authority and responsibility to deliver
- John Adair’s Action Centred Leadership – Task, Team, and Individual needs
- Continuum of leadership styles
- Contingency Theory
- Stages of Team Development and the role of the leader
- Understanding and using empowerment
- The role of leadership in your organisation
- Your contribution to leadership
- Personal action planning
Trainer profile: Melanie Windle
Melanie has been involved in developing people for over 25 years. Her specialist areas of training are the personal development skills required for managing ourselves, managing others or being managed. She works extensively across all three sectors – public, private and not-for-profit – both nationally and international.
Why not join us on the next course and book your place now?
One Day Management Leadership Training Course in Manchester. Use PayPal Credit Card or Invoice option.