Top Key Account Development Strategies.
1. Define what a Major Account is in terms of Turnover, Location, Product lines, Payment Terms, Profit, & Growth Potential
Book online or Call 01204 888826
2. Look at your existing accounts and see how they stack up
3. Ask yourself “ What Is my Major Accounts Target and will I make target from this list?
4. Do an account audit on each account consisting of at least 20 questions to include the following.
Here are 11 questions to help you get started!
What is the size of this account as a market?
What is our Market share?
What are the Customers goals?
Can we name the Key People in terms of Money Authority & Need?
Do we have access to the Key People?
Do we have a Contact Strategy?
Who are our Competitors?
What is our USP?
Do we understand the Decision Process. Budgets and Financial justification?
What is our GOSPA. Goals Objectives Strategy Plan and Action?
Who should be the Account Manager?
A great Account Manager can:
- Increase your Sales
- Lower your Selling Costs
- Increase Customer Loyalty
- Keep out the competition
- Grow your business
- Clearly identify your market sector
- Profile your target market
- Examine your current customer base
- Define your Competitive advantage
- Develop profitable long term key accounts
Delegate numbers are strictly limited on this course - and that means you are guaranteed to get the personal tuition you need and deserve.
Why not join us on the next Key Account Development Strategies course and book your place now?
One Day Account Development Strategies Course in Bury Manchester.
Use PayPal Credit Card or Invoice option
FREE PARKING and lunch is provided.
You can book online call 01204 888826 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
“Brilliant Presentation, Really enjoyed it.” Andrew Park, Mercan Labels
“Really Good Course, Made me sit down and think.” Darren Blackburn, Hawk Group.
“Definitely Beneficial” Tony Wilmot, Rutronik
"Extremely knowledgeable Tutor.” Sebastian Moss, George Moss Ltd
"Excellent course" Ken Luke, Villeroy & Bock
“Excellent Course" Ian Fox, Crown Lift Trucks
“Would definitely recommend Steve Ward Nexus Vehicle Management”